Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe
This creamy tomato soup is a delicious and nutritious way to get your daily dose of vegetables. This comforting soup is made with fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions, and herbs, and is blended to a creamy consistency. Not only is it flavorful, but it also contains a variety of health benefits.
Tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and lycopene, which can help to protect against certain cancers. Garlic and onions are rich in antioxidants, which help to fight off free radicals in the body.
- Tomatoes (diced)
- Add one onion, quartered
- Add large chunk of butter ( at least 1/2 cup)
- Salt & pepper
- Add a cup of water or broth
1. Add all ingredients to the pot and cover it.
2. Cook on medium high for 5 minutes then put on low for 2 hours.
3. Blend in blender and you are all done
This cream of tomato soup goes great with a grilled cheese sandwhich.
Leave a Comment