Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup
Another supporter inspired recipe to share with you!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner, this Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup is the perfect dish! All you need to do is throw chicken, enchilada sauce, your favorite Mexican spices, and a few other ingredients into your slow cooker and let it do the work. In no time, you’ll have a flavorful, comforting bowl of soup that’s sure to please the whole family. Get creative with the toppings and serve with a side of warm tortillas or cornbread for a complete meal. Enjoy!
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 carton chicken broth
- Handful of roasted / chopped anaheim peppers
- 1 chopped onion
- Hot sauce of your choice
- A few cloves of garlic
- Zucchini (other squashes)
- Few teaspoons cumin
- Salt to taste
- Anything else left in kitchen that feels enchilada-y!
1. Chop all veggies into 1" pieces.
2. Toss everything into slow cooker
3. Cook on low for about 6-hours.
4. Shred chicken with a fork inside crockpot
5. Top with cheese, sour cream, torilla strips or whatever you prefer
Leave a Comment